MXRT-7600 PCIE CONTROLLER
Regular price $1,604.25
The MXRT-7600 is a high-end 3D PCIe display controller featuring the latest AMD FireProTM 3D technology for leading-edge performance, flexibility and reliability. Fitted with 8GB of memory and an ultra-fast GPU, the top-of-the-line MXRT-7600 presents you with unmatched processing power for large medical datasets.The MXRT-7600 supports DirectX, OpenGL, and OpenCL and is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, and Windows® 10.
What's more, Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with these productivity tools:
- Conference CloneView™: for accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of images.
- DimView™: automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light.
- SpotView™: enables focused observation by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting luminance and contrast. With the integrated SpotView Mag magnifier, you can even enhance the focal spot by two.
- FindCursor™: helps you to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- SingleView™: makes it possible to use the entire display as one display while eliminating any tearing down the center, resulting in a more flexible desktop. •Application Appearance Manager: which allows you to set all windows of specified applications to the desired luminance or color profile.
- VirtualView: which allows you to use a virtual display with a display number, so you get an additional display without the additional cost.
- SmartCursor: which prevents the cursor from getting stuck in certain areas on a multi-resolution system.
4 display outputs 8 GB GDDR5 display memory Single-wide form factor Powered by AMD’s scalable FireProTM workstation GPU Display Port (DP) 1.2 video outputs