Elecom Systems, founded in 1991, is a leading provider of IT products, custom computer systems, Barco® Medical Displays, mass storage solutions, networking components and other value-added services. Elecom's extensive services include custom configurations of computer systems and network solutions designed around a complete line of certified components. Our goal is to provide customers with fast and convenient distribution of high quality products backed by a commitment to customer support.
There is little margin for error in the business marketplace. You need expert support and a reliable end-to-end solution that will give your business the edge on the competition. We continuously upgrade our business model to stay on the cutting edge of technology to keep up with your changing needs so that we can deliver the perfect solution every time. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can have the confidence in that you are working with an industry leader in technology and service, assisting you every step of the way to your success.
Our Services and Solutions Include:Complete Medical Imaging Solutions
- Custom Medical Imaging Displays
- Barco® Medical Displays
- Complete Turn-key Integrated Systems – name brand or fully customized
- Custom HP® Workstation
- Custom IBM/Lenovo® Workstations
- Elecom Custom – built with only the finest components
- Display calibration
- EFilm playback
- Diagnostics and review
- Servers – customized and configured to specific roles.
- Workstations - customized and configured to the specific roles
- High performance
To us, support starts at the point of inception and planning phase of any engagement, this support does not end simply after the delivery of product(s). This is why Elecom Systems employees a multi-phased and interdependent process to ensure that we are constantly delivering the best possible solution to our customers:
- Project Planning
- Determine your organization’s objectives and goals
- Examining current infrastructure/equipment
- Identifying requirements
- Determining performance, reliability, redundancy and security requirements
- Forecast of future needs and contingency planning.
- Certified Engineers and Technicians - Our design engineers and installation technicians update and maintain their skills through various in house and partner oriented training seminars.
- Construction, Assembly, and Deployment - These steps are carried out on both hardware and software we sell and deploy by our own staff of trained and certified associates to ensure quality.
- In-process inspection
- Calibration testing
- Final inspection
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business strategy. We are determined to further our collective efforts to achieve a real customer-first policy by creating and swiftly delivering superior quality products and solutions to our customers. Through these efforts we wish to build synergistic and long-lasting relationships.
Elecom Systems is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org