Barco Nio Fusion 12MP (MDNC-12130)
A versatile diagnostic display, for both PACS and breast imaging
The Nio Fusion 12MP (MDNC-12130) display is designed to combine PACS and breast images on one workstation, so you don’t need to work on a cluttered desk with complex configurations and multiple portrait displays. A Nio Fusion 12MP will represent both 2D and 3D images fluidly, brightly and in detail, further helping you to speed up your reading sessions. A set of unique integrated tools improve reading ergonomics and support efficient workflow for static and dynamic imaging.
- Multimodality display for PACS and breast imaging
- 12MP screen resolution and Uniform Luminance Technology
- Accurate and consistent colors and greyscales
- Integrated tools to support workflow and improve ergonomics
- Automated QA and compliance tests
Enjoy consistent and compliant colors and grayscales
With a 12MP resolution, you’ll fit multiple images on one screen and enjoy every single one in extremely sharp and precise quality, with less panning and zooming. Nio Fusion 12MP displays are calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales. And thanks to the SteadyColor™ technology, you can also confidently rely on perceptually linear colors.
Barco's QAWeb Enterprise software, included in the display, guarantees consistent image quality through automated calibration and QA, and also enables compliance to the latest regional and international regulations for image quality.
Read on a flexible display, with optimal comfort
The Nio Fusion 12MP is surprisingly thin and light. It mirrors most of a human's natural field of vision and was designed to reduce head, hand and eye movements to a minimum. You can even switch between two workstations in no time, at the touch of a button with integrated KVM (Keyboard-Video-Mouse).
- Reflection-free surface enhances image sharpness
- SoftGlow ambient lighting reduces eye fatigue
- Uniform Luminance Technology ensures constant luminance in all regions of the screen
- Ambient Light Sensor and Compensation provide consistent images in any lighting conditions
A future-proof investment that lasts
The Nio Fusion 12MP is an all-in-one imaging solution, for both PACS and breast imaging, which will make it possible for you to save operational costs. Its smooth, fast system was designed to support you in your workflow, enabling you to see more patients. And last but not least, thanks to its long lifetime, the display can be your companion for years to come. All its components are warranted for 5 years.
Ensuring diagnostic confidence with MDR Class IIa
Our radiology displays are MDR-certified as Class IIa. Their product information has been reviewed and cleared by independent medical and technical experts, and is audited yearly. In other words, we ensure diagnostic confidence and peace of mind for our users.
Technologies that enhance image quality:
- Uniform Luminance Technology to ensure that all regions of the screen have an even luminance
- SteadyColor™ calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color
- SteadyGray™ ensures that all gray values closely match the selected white tint. This can be blue base, clear base, or some other preferred white tint
- QAWeb Enterprise, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance
- I-Guard™ front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to image quality standards and guidelines
- Efficient DuraLight™ backlights for a long lifetime of brighter images