21.5” Full HD Surgical monitor with LED backlight for use in OR and for video endoscopy imaging. Brightness: 250 cd/m2 with 1000:1 contrast. Flexible input connectivity including C/S-Video, RGBS, VGA, DVI-I, 3G-SDI.
Major quality in a compact size
With its compact 21.5" size and high pixel density, the AMM 215WTD is the perfect match for endoscopy cameras. Featuring true 10-bit real-time processing, motion adaptive SD and HD de-interlacing, advanced 3D noise reduction, and accurate chromatic data reproduction, this surgical display meets the highest image quality standards.
The AMM 215WTD supports a broad range of input types including VGA, DVI, Composite & S-Video, RGB, Component, HD/SD SDI.
The 21.5" surgical display comes with proprietary Antimicrobial Seolforbio Technology™ to prevent bacterial cultivation and odor on the LCD display. This plastic injection technology makes the AMM 215WTD compliant with the ISO22196 standard for antimicrobial activity of antibacterial treated plastics.
- Superb quality high resolution LCD
- Energy-efficient LED backlight
- Wide range of inputs supported
- Sealed design to meet IP23
- Antimicrobial Seolforbio Technology™
- Arm mountable VESA compliance
- Picture-by-Picture mode with independent adjustment
- Protective filter
- DC powered
- Intuitive rotary knob control